Meet The Providers
Celine Daily, M.D.
Dr. Daily moved to Wilmington upon completion of OB-GYN residency and established Azalea OB-GYN a few years later in 1996. Dr. Daily is married to Azalea’s Practice Administrator Craig Allard. They have a teenage son Nicholas & the office mascot, Cole – a cockapoo mix.
- MD: University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, Kentucky, 1990
- Residency: Carolina’s Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, 1994
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996
- Clinical Interests: Office-based management of menorrhagia, menopause & cervical; management of premenstrual syndrome/premenstrual dysphoric disorder and infertility.
Pam Novosel, M.D.
Dr. Novosel moved to the Wilmington area in 1991. After completing medical school, she returned to Wilmington to complete her OB-GYN residency. She has been a providing care to Women in the community since 2009. When she has some spare time, she enjoys traveling, scuba diving, camping, and spending time with her husband and their four dogs.
- MD: Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville , North Carloina, 2005
- Residency: New Hanover Regional Medical Center (SEAHEC), Wilmington, North Carolina, 2009
- Clinical Interests: Lifetime care of Women from adolescent to menopause, in office treatment of abnormal bleeding, abnormal paps and infertility.
Cathryn Dunty, PA-C
Catie practiced internal medicine in the Midwest before moving to Wilmington almost a decade ago. Catie and her husband have two children who keep them on their toes. When they are not at the beach they enjoy hanging out with their two dogs Ace and Jack or enjoying new restaurants around town. Catie loves sports and is a diehard Baltimore Ravens fan.
- BS Biology: Creighton University: Omaha, Nebraska, 2005
- MPAS: Wichita State University: Wichita, Kansas, 2009
- Board Certification: Physician Assistant: NCCPA, 2009 to Present
- Memberships: AAPA, NCCPA
- Clinical Interests: Well-woman and adolescent care, birth control education, prenatal health, preventative medicine, genetic susceptibility to cancers, as well as breast cancer awareness and prevention.